Saturday 7 September 2013

A bit about me

I have 3 awesome kids Faye Erin and George and this blog is about me and them, so I should start with me I live in London which is great, I have so much on my doorstep that I always can find something to do or somewhere to go. My favourite places in London are Waterloo and the south bank, Oxford Street and Hampstead Heath!
I have a great job but this blog is not really about work so I will skip that.
Faye - well what can I say she is 11 and started secondary school the other day I'm so proud of her, she has grown up so fast.
Erin - a proper middle child, she pretends to be an angel and tricks the others into being naughty! But she is cute and funny.
George - the baby and such a star, he is 8 and hates me saying he's the baby!!! But he always will be to me, he is doing really well at school and making me laugh when I speak to him.

The 3 of them live in Kent with their mum who brings them up very well, and I go down to see them about once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment