Thursday 26 September 2013

Good news or Bad news - I can't decide!

Well it has been one of those days today, I was supposed to go to the gym today, but I got up late and had some other stuff to do first, so I missed the opportunity this morning and then I got tied up trying to fix my car this afternoon (unsuccessfully I might add), so that was a bit of a downer, will definitely go tomorrow morning.
Had some post, Road Tax not exactly exciting but keeping the car legal is always good I suppose and the "other" bit of post this is the one I can't decide if it's good news or bad news, as I have received my result of my entry in the ballot for the Virgin London Marathon 2014, and I did not get in, so I was disappointed, but then I thought, well now i don't need to train as hard and running is not exactly my strong point, so maybe it's a good thing? I think I am going to train up for it slowly and go for 2015 now, I would love to achieve it so I am not going to give up, but I think I would have found it hard for this year!
Other than that I had a coffee with a good friend who I don't see all that often and it's always good to catch up, she seems very happy which is great! now I am going to chill out with a drink, some dinner and a bit of TV.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment