Tuesday 1 October 2013

Update

Faye was feeling poorly again yesterday, thats two Mondays in a row, I'm starting to suspect it's something about school, but I'll give her the benefit if the doubt for now! As for me I went for a bit of a bike ride, round central London, good bit of exercise and gets the mind focused as it is so dangerous, I also stopped off at Covent Garden and looked round the antiques market, some good stuff but I did not buy.

Today I am off to the gym (in about 20 mins) and that is about it, back to work tomorrow at 6am for Overtime and then I have the CALM AGM on Thursday as well as a customer forum to attend in the afternoon.

Oh I also attended the start of the Lord Mayors Cycle Challenge on Sunday, it was a good event in aid of a good charity, so congratulations to all those who participated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment