Friday 18 October 2013

Quote of the blog today is, PRAY - To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

So how is my day going? went to the dentist this morning, and it was better than expected, the antibiotics I got on Saturday seem to have made a big difference, apparently I only need a couple of fillings replaced and some cleaning up around the gums, but i was expecting extractions!

Off to collect my weekends work this afternoon, as I am going to be delivering letters Saturday, should be a good bit of exercise and I will be getting paid for it!

Have been going through some of my photos and thought I would share this one with you, it's part of Hampstead Heath which is an amazing place, and this area is one of the more hidden parts but so very beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment