Sunday 6 October 2013

New Lotto

Yay!

I woke this morning to an email from the Lotto and so I logged in and in the new lotto I got 3 numbers and won £25! I like the new lotto now.  But what to spend all this new found money on, petrol:-( .

Well how has the rest of the week been? So Thursday I went to the CALM AGM, very informative and good to know how things are with them, so a good use of my time, then spent Friday at home other than popping out for a walk, as I am making sure I do at least a 1 hour walk if I do not go to the gym, and Saturday was Gym in the morning followed by work, I did make myself a lovely casserole for my dinner as well mmmm!

Today is not going to be very interesting as it's mainly work.

Oh and don't forget to enter the competition as it's only got a few days left so good luck!

Mike

1 comment: