Wednesday 16 October 2013

Toothache :-(

Well it's been a long week, had to go to the hospital on Saturday due to terrible toothache, and have been put on Antibiotics, still it's been getting better during the week, and I'm back at the Dentist on Friday so hopefully it will be getting sorted then!

Took the Kids swimming on Saturday as well, which was good, the kids so love swimming! and really looking forward to my weekend with Faye next week, we are going to go to Chessington and Cinema and other stuff then to my parents on the Monday as it will be half term!!!!

Well since then I have been at work including a 18 hour day yesterday but just this evening to go and then I have 4 days off, which will be good, although I will be delivering some paperwork around town.

That should do for today, off to work soon so have a good day.

Mike

1 comment: