Monday 21 October 2013

Kobo Mini

Today's quote of the blog is: There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it will be a butterfly.

Well on Friday I decided to get myself a Kobo Mini at only £39.99 it seemed to be a bargain, and to be honest it is! it is so easy to use and fits in my jeans pocket, so it can go anywhere I go. Items today always seem to come very stylishly packed and this is no different
,
and once out of the box
I have since downloaded my first book which was The Circle by Dave Eggers, I hear a review on Raido 4 and thought it sounded interesting, and it was, a great read, really brining home the risk of the digital age, all very believable and easy to support the basis of the ideas which lead to a very different world, where everyone should no everything, "PRIVACY IS THEFT" what a great line.  This is a book I would recommend to everyone. 100 points!

OK so that's the book but how was it reading it on a Kobo Mini, well it was super easy, you can set the font size to what you feel comfortable and then just go I was not sure about the screen size as I chose the mini so it is only 5" but actually it caused no problem at all, I found it all flowed very easily with page turning so simple that I can't see me buying a real book any time soon!

So my rating for the Kobo itself it (in keeping with the Circle) 100 points.

Have a great week to everyone and I am off to some training at lunchtime then to work so will catch up again soon.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment